Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For next week...

Hi everyone,

For next week:

1. Think of the five concept/names/themes for each picture. Please update in your blog.
2. Class website: http://pesona.mmu.edu.my/~neomai/MME2011/index2.htm. Look over the requirements for assignments, and schedule of readings an tutorials. Download the NOTES and FILES for Photoshop.
3. Read the article "Benefits of using multimedia in education" to discuss
4. Discuss last week's topic on multimedia :
WHAT DOES TECHNOLOGY / MULTIMEDIA /
NEW MEDIA MEAN TO YOU?

5. Think about your research paper's topic:
"Discuss the role and use of new media and technology in education today"

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hai Dr Mai,

    This is my new blogspot. I've problem with my previous blog. Previous, Zurainie.blogspot, now zurainie67.blogspot.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dr Mai, I think I go back to my previous blog which is zurainie.blogspot as I see that you had not changed my blog to the new one which is zurainie67.blogsopt. I found the problem already and I can use back the old blog. So just to inform, before this I already uploaded some works in my new blog. I need to upload again to my old blog. In this case you may see that the date of the uploading will be later. Sorry about the inconvenience. tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Message from Dr.Mai on 26th April 2011
    --------------------------------------

    Hello everyone,

    For your information, we will not be able to meet up for class on this Thursday's (28th April 2011). BUT...
    Do go online to view the "Graphics Module" & "Interface Design Module" through this pesona URLs below:

    Graphics Module = "http://pesona.mmu.edu.my/~tkneo/digital_images/"

    Interface Design Module = "http://pesona.mmu.edu.my/~neomai/design/"

    Please study these modules and we will discuss it on next week's class.


    SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! :-)

    ReplyDelete